Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Friday, December 17, 2010

bristol rhythm and roots

Every year Michael and I head to Bristol for the best music festival EVER!

RHYTHM AND ROOTS


carolina chocolate drops (above)

morning pages (above)

Michael and I seeing YARN (another awesome band)

Most years Michael and I go alone ... but this year Amber and Jade joined us for the fun ...

On Saturday during the festival they had a "kids area" ... it was awesome ... Mom and Matthew came and played ... he got a cupcake, played with bubbles and even touched a lizard

(Notice in the above picture Matthew's tongue is out ... he does that when he concentrates)

Like I said before ... we go every year ... not only for the amazing music ... but my wonderful mom watches Matthew for us and we get to reconnect and have a duty free weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment