Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Falling in LOVE

My first flowers from Michael

Hiking on Signal Mt.

Isle of Palms

New Orleans Jazz Festival


Michael and I met in March of 2005 at a bonfire on Signal Mountain. It was almost like love at first sight. We didn't speak much that night ... I thought he was way too cute and he was shy. We stood by the fire and watched the snow coming down. A couple of days later a group of friends went out to have taco at a local place. From then on we were inseparable ... we went hiking, camping, to the beach and lake, we stayed in a made dinner, listened to music and danced. After 13 days I told my close friend Kristen that it was so crazy but I knew he was the one (I of couse did not tell Michael ... that would have scared him away ... or so I thought) ... Michael was soon to talk about "our" future and "our" stuff and "our" life together ... he had dreamy eyes and a patient heart ... I was in LOVE


Downtown Chattanooga

Riverbend 2005

Big River Nights

My Birthday and Our First Picture together

Hickory, NC

TVA Dam in Bristol, TN




2 comments: