Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Friday, June 18, 2010

Matthew Turn's Two



Happy 2nd Birthday Matthew

We started the day with making banana pancakes ... he is our little chef!



Matthew got his big present and could not wait to get started riding his big boy bike ...
wearing a helmet of course!




Lunch at Greenlife ... yummy milk and salad bar!





Next we went to the Chattanooga Zoo ... Matthew's favorite part is the petting zoo.





We ended the day with a stop at Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream.



I'd say we all had an amazing day. But most of all we are thankful for the gifts the Lord has given us: a healthy, beautiful, smart young boy.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be (Psalm 139:13-16).

1 comment:

  1. YEAH for blogging! I really have found this to be a great journal of our life.....since I'm terrible at scrapbooking (or really have no interest in it!!) and can't even seem to get pictures into an album! So this has been easy and fun for me and I love getting a peak into other peoples lives!!! Looks like you guys are pretty blessed with that sweet 2 year old! God is GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete