Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Fun at the Market

We started the morning with banana pancakes and strawberries ...
Matthew gave daddy his card and present a book called : Just Daddy and Me ...
Matthew was always a mamas boy but now all he wants is his daddy ... they spend so much time together now ... playing outside, bath time, reading books, legos, cars, watering plants ...


We decided to venture down the the Chattanooga Market ...


We listened to Bluegrass .... Michael had a beer tasting from local brew houses ... Matthew got a veggie dog and we all enjoyed the local Kettle Corn!


We left the market with fresh blackberries and peaches!

Matthew enjoyed our new pool with a slide ... that was a surprise gift from daddy to Matthew!
I am so thankful for my wonderful husband Michael. He is an amazing man, father and friend. I can always count on him ... Matthew is so lucky to have him as a father. He wants so bad to be the best dad ... and if I do say so myself he is on his way there ... I love you Michael !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment