Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Friday, June 18, 2010

A week of Jillian Michaels and Riverbend

This week is Riverbend in Chattanooga and the gym I go to is downtown in the middle of the Riverbend music festival. So I decided to stay home and workout this week. Since I wouldn't be going to the gym. I have 2 DVDs from Jillian Michaels' collection (Last Chance Workout and No More Trouble Zones). I have also been walking and doing the elliptical machine. I have felt great this week, strong and positive. (No doubt I am sore but it is not that bad) I know some people do not like Jillian's approach but I love it ... she knows I can do it and so do I ... sometimes I need a swift kick.

Yesterday Matthew decided not to take his nap so he joined me finishing out the workout. Lets just say that it goes much better when he is asleep. He thought my stomach was a trampoline ... it is rather bouncy but still not cool.

Last night we went on a double date with our friends Kammi and Carter to Riverbend. We had VIP passes and Michael had a pass to park right up front. It was a great night; we saw George Clinton and the P-Funk. Michael and I have not been out alone since August. So it was much needed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment