Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sept. 24 - 30

This past weekend has been crazy ... I started yet another project in the kitchen Friday night. I painted my mint/sage green walls monroe bisque (cream) and we put up a beadboard backsplash ... leading to changing out all our electrical switches. We also attended Matthew's first soccer game followed by a fun airplane birthday party for our sweet friend Jacks on Saturday. On Sunday we spent most of the day at our rental house working in the yard then serving in the nursery at church. So as I think about planning meals for this week ... I want EASY and what I have on hand!


Monday - Burgers topped with pepper jack almond cheese and avocado, green beans and roasted sweet potatoes

Tuesday - Ladies Cooking Club (I'm bringing spinach artichoke dip from palomg.com)

Wednesday - grain-free-chicken-strips, broccoli and carrot-french-fries/ (I am taking this meal to the Cowart family for our meal co-op)

Thursday - (We are receiving a meal from Stephanie Cowart ... can't wait!)

Friday - Crab Cakes

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Grilling something from the freezer

No comments:

Post a Comment