Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Friday, September 28, 2012

Week 1 (Days 1-7) 10/1-10/7


My friend Stephanie and I are going for another round of the 21 day sugar detox ... should be good to get in before ALL the holiday temptations. Also getting back to work the past couple of weeks has brought on some stress cravings and some mindless nibbles at work. The last time I did the whole 21 days in the summer I kept a journal of what I ate ... I am taking some of those same meals and using them again

Monday  Sunbutter Banana Shake, Tuna Salad, Chicken Fajitas and guac (Taking to Steph)
Tuesday – Bacon and Asparagus Frittata, Tuna Salad and Apple, Pizza Soup (from Stephanie)
Wednesday – Shake, Turkey and Pickle Wraps, Crockpot Chicken and Roasted Carrots
Thursday – Frittata, Turkey Wrap and Apple, Leftovers
Friday – Shake, Chicken Salad, Cauliflower Pizza
Saturday – Frittata, Chicken Salad, Burgers
Sunday - Eggs and Veggies, Chicken Salad, Leftovers

2 comments:

  1. Some great ideas! I fixed a Spinach, Egg White and Goat Cheese Scramble this morning. Getting ready for Market and needed some Protein "Food for Thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yummy Jay .... Good Luck at Market! Hoping you all a a great time!

      Delete