Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Weekly Menu Sept. 2-8 (21 Day Detox Second Time)

Well ... school/work has started back ... last week was very emotional for me. Letting go of my boys ... but God is so faithful so FAITHFUL!!! He will always be with them and He has given me an amazing opportunity to serve in the public school system part time and my school rocks ... to top it off! I have had the best result the last time I did the 21 day sugar detox ... I am combining 21DSD and Whole 30.

Our Menu:

Monday - Cobb Salad ( Chicken, Bacon, Avocado, Egg, Tomato, Cucumber and Dressing)

I used the bones from the roasted chicken to make broth ... frugal never smelled so good! 

Tuesday - Leftover pulled pork, ABC Slaw (Eat Like a Dinosaur) and Broccoli Salad

(This was amazing and spicy ... jalos are a must!) 


Wednesday - Pork Chops, Roasted Acorn Squash with balsamic orange reduction and Green Beans (taking dinner to my friend Stephs)

Thursday - Dinner from my friend Stephanie from stephaniecowart.com

Friday - Grilled T-Bone Steaks from New Dawn Farms  with leftover cold salads from Tuesday ... then a DATE NIGHT !!!

Saturday - Taco Salad and Guacamole

Sunday - Leftovers

Here are some lunch ideas for the week:

- Turkey wraps (Mon, Wed)
- Leftover Cobb Salad (Tue)
- Chicken Salad w/ apple, onion and celery (Thur, Fri)
- Hot Dogs (Sat)

Breakfast Ideas for the week

- Sun Butter, Frozen Banana, Coco Powder and Flax Seed Smoothie (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- Hard Boiled Egg, Veggies and Avocado (great for school mornings, Tues and Thur)
- Scrambled Eggs, Bacon Ends, Veggies (Sat and Sun)

No comments:

Post a Comment