Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Monday, November 5, 2012

Back to Normal Nov 5 - 11

This past weekend we visited my parents in Bristol TN. We racked leaves, we played spades ... we had a blast. Going home for me is such a time of relaxing and catching up. I also got to spend some time with my Grandmother Alma (99 years old). She loved some of my Paleo treats that I made ahead of time. On our travels we like to hit Trader Joes up for some goodies like Wild Alaskan Salmon 1.99 and Sunflower Seed Butter, Almond Meal and so on. So now its back to our house. Monday has been crazy already but fun! Dr appointments, birthday party and prepping for the week! Oh and LAUNDRY ... Yuk (I may just leave that for another day)

So here's my plan:

Breakfasts:
Green Sausage Sliders (I subbed pork for the beef) and Veggie Frittata
Banana and Sunbutter Shakes

Lunches:
Tuna Salad on Romaine
Turkey Roll Ups
Hot Dogs

Dinners:

Monday - Beef Short Ribs and Green Beans

Tuesday - Paleasagna

Wednesday - Dry Curry w/ Cauliflower Rice and Brown Rice (Making this for Stephanie)

Thursday - Stephanie is bring me a meal :)

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Steak, Sweet Potato Fries and Grilled Veggies

Sunday - Salmon Cakes



No comments:

Post a Comment