Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Paleo Hawaiian Chicken


So I have all this shredded chicken and have been searching pinterest for ideas when I came across this Hawaiian Chicken Recipe from http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2011/06/crock-pot-hawaiian-bbq-chicken.html

But I have no idea what is in the BBQ sauce they use so I thought I would try it with George from Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations  BBQ Sauce ... and the result was amazing!

Recipe:

1-2 c. BBQ Sauce
1 whole chicken cooked and shredded
1 can of pineapple chucks with the juice
2 green peppers , chopped
1 large onion, chopped
coconut oil
salt and pepper

Saute onions and peppers in coconut oil and season. Then add BBQ, Pineapple and chicken. Stir and enjoy over rice or cauli rice.

Again thank you George for your amazing recipes that helps this mama get dinner on the table ... or for tonight a church potluck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment