Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Starting Over after the Flu

The flu has been here and destroyed me for almost a week ... 21 day detox went out the window ... So I have decided to start back at day 1. Even though I was half way to the end ... I realized there is no end to my health journey ... So why not start over :)

It's Saturday night and sitting here typing this is wearing me out! I hope and pray that I will be back to normal by Monday morning ... So here's the plan and I'm sticking to it!


Sunday - Chili and Rice leftovers from last week

Monday - Bacon Wrapped Chile Lime Chicken Thighs with broccoli

Tuesday - Meatloaf with Green Beans (Sweet Potatoes for the boys)

Wednesday - Salmon and Shrimp Cakes and Veggies

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Cooking Club Night - Chili and "cornbread"

No comments:

Post a Comment