Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back to Work ... In more ways than one!

Week 1 results: Down 5.5 lbs, feeling great less bloated feeling, abit tired and getting tired of eggs but what can I do ... they are easy and cheap!

This is the week I dread ... back to work after 18 days home with my babies! Thanking the Lord I only work part time ... Lots of hard work has gone into me being able to stay home part time ... My amazing husband, my inlaws and Michael's grandparents. I do not in anyway take it for granted that I am blessed with this opportunity, I am home with my boys and get to pursue my career ... the best of both worlds.


Breakfast Ideas: Chorizo and Eggs, Smoothies, Vanilla Pancakes and Bacon, Hard Boiled Eggs

Lunch: tuna salad in wraps and leftovers

Dinners:

Sunday - Chili and Cauli Rice  with avocado

Monday - Halupki Casserole from Paleo Parents ELaD book and Roasted Carrots

Tuesday - (First day back) Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausages, Braised Red Cabbage and Kraut 

Wednesday - Curry-Meatballs over roasted broccoli

Thursday - meatloaf-cupcakes and green beans (MAKE ON WED)

Friday - Chicken Tenders (For the boys sweet potato fries) and fresh veggies

Saturday - Grilled Pork Chops and Grilled Veggies (Zucc, Mushrooms and Onions)

Sunday - Leftovers


No comments:

Post a Comment