Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Friday, August 10, 2012

Whole 30 Day 4

Today is a day of running errands, looking at rent properties and finding a gift for baby Margret's baptism. I found too cute books at Learning Express as well as scoring a MOM Agenda for myself and getting 20% off ... Now that we are home and the kids have been fed and down for a nap. I am off to packing for this weekend. I am so excited to be wearing my new skirt from Matilda Jane I got from the Platinum  Sale ... & $25 and pairing it with a tank I got from Old Navy for 47 cents ... total cost = 25.47 ... crazy goodness!



Again today is a day of leftovers:

Breakfast: 1/2 Sweet Potato Sausage and Garden Frittata
Snack: Cashew Larabar
Lunch:  Curry Chicken Salad on Chopped Romaine and slice grapes
Dinner: Green Beans and Beef Enchiladas


No comments:

Post a Comment