Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 2 21DSD

Well today was alittle harder than day one ... I was scrambling to find things to eat because I am waiting to go to the store tomorrow when Michael gets home (so I can go by myself). I also felt the cravings stronger today and woke up with the same headache from last night. I'm still emotionally pumped about this because warm weather is around the corner and will be here before we know it and I dont want to feel this way in less clothes ... if you know what I mean! We are also hoping on taking some beach trips this summer with friends as well as my husbands college reunion is this year (and I can't go like I am).

Meals Day Two 

Breakfast: Coffee with grassfed butter and pumpkin, A huge spoonful of almond butter 





Lunch: Leftover Chili with a Fried Egg




Snack: Macadamia Nuts




Dinner: Uncured Hot Dogs, Steamed Brocc, Mayo and Mustard Dip 




No comments:

Post a Comment