Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 7 .... the end of week one on 21 day sugar detox!

Week one is finished ... 2 more to go! I am so excited because I think this is just the push I needed. I can already tell that my portion size has decreased ... I am full faster now! Today was busy as are most in this crazy house ... thankful for Michael/Daddy/Superman/Love of my Life!!! He took today off and let me run to Costco as well as he ran some errands for himself later!


Meals Today

Breakfast: Coffee w/ almond milk, Pumpkin pancakes and Bacon 
http://balancedbites.com/2012/10/easy-recipe-pumpkin-pancakes-from-practical-paleo.html



Lunch: Alittle of this and that (thin slice of meatloaf, 3 florets of cauliflower and a pickle) I did not get a picture because they were all eaten as I was unloaded my Costco run. 

Dinner: Meatball Salad 
http://paleoparents.com/2011/quick-dinner-meatball-salad/

Snacks: 1/2 granny smith apple w/ almond butter ... bites of chicken as I was taking it off the bone 

No comments:

Post a Comment