Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 5 dsd ... No time for breakfast

This morning started off wild ... as any house full of boys would! We rushed to get John fed, the bigs boys fed, Matthew dressed and on the bus... made a Doctors appt for John (he has had a cold/cough for acouple days) ... ran John to his appt at 9 am ... in all the crazy I skipped breakfast. Normally I try to get something in to start the day off but it just didn't happen today. I did get acouple sips of yummy coffee this morning. Never in my life would I have thought I would be drinking unsweetened coffee but I like it! * One tip that I think is key to this detox is when you make something make extra ... so when you are in a hurry or just aren't feeling like making something you have options ... since running through McDs is NOT one!


Meals for Day 5

Breakfast: Coffee with almond milk and cinnamon

Lunch: A little leftover t-day stuffing and roasted broccoli 

Snack: 1 slice turkey, 1/2 pickle and bell pepper slices 


Dinner: Chicken Fajita Cups with Simple Guacamole

(I cut up 1/3 of a rotisserie chicken and warmed it in a pan with coconut oil, garlic powder, chili powder and paprika, I also found these petite romaine lettuces at Costco ... they are so tender and delicious and perfect for filling!) 

Dessert: Green Monkey Smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment